Friday, January 23, 2009

Come Back Home: my 2008 year-end compilation



"Come Back Home"

Click the play button next to any song to listen


  1. The Sun and Earth - Middle Distance Runner
  2. Bloodshot Eyes - Wynonie Harris
  3. Mercy - Duffy
  4. Make Me Believe In You - Patti Jo
  5. Way Down In The Hole - Blind Boys Of Alabama
  6. I Got A Thing For You - Jim Bianco
  7. Touch Me I'm Going To Scream Part 2 - My Morning Jacket
  8. Beatific - Glass Candy
  9. Woman To Woman - Joe Cocker
  10. Why (Do I Love You So) - Lou Rawls
  11. I've Got To Use My Imagination - Bobby "Blue" Bland
  12. Closer - Kings Of Leon
  13. Tired - Adele
  14. Little Bit - Lykke Li
  15. Beat Control - Tilly And The Wall
  16. Shtiggy Boom - Patti Anne
  17. Shake, Rattle And Roll - Sam Cooke
  18. You Are The Best Thing - Ray Lamontagne
  19. Ringa Ringa (Featuring Alka Yagnik & Ila Arun) - A.R. Rahman
  20. The Fix - Elbow
  21. Sweet Dream - Greg Laswell




see more images from this photo shoot @ studio3z.com

1 comment:

  1. I've been listening to this playlist the last couple of weeks and I'm really diggin' it. A bunch of new songs to me - thanks for the introductions. Bloodshot Eyes, Mercy and Shtiggy Boom are my favorites.
    : )

    ReplyDelete